Friday 10 November & Friday 8 December & Saturday 9 December
You have been in a management role with leadership responsibility for some time and you aspire to enhance your leadership style bringing more focus and resilience to your thinking and acting, and reducing the stress your role can imply.
If you wish to respond to your challenges with Less Stress and More Efficiency and :
• Inspire, Conduct , Develop Talents
• Maintain a Positive mindset in your teams
• Develop your Focus, Memory and Creativity
• Become more Sensitive yet less Emotionally Reactive
These 3 residential days of Mindful Leadership training are for you.
You will be guided in developing your skills through a variety of experiences, like Peer Coaching, Individual Reflection, Group Discussion.
This will help you in :
• taking a distance from the day-to-day immersion into problem-solving
• exchanging with your peers
• learning additional ways of dealing with ambiguity and stress,
• facing volatility and fragmentation of time and attention,
• and enhancing your ability to lead from within.
This training creates the context to disconnect from your day-to-day complexity and reconnect with the essence of leadership in an environment that supports relaxation and reflection.
Immerse yourself in a learning environment during this off-site training of two sessions dedicated only to foster Mindful Leadership in a small group that shares this common purpose.
Mindfulness is regarded as a scientifically proven approach. In corporate environments it has been shown to contribute to:
• Greater serenity
• Increased creativity
• Better decision making ability
• Development of collaborative work
This workshop will be co-facilitated by Katharina Mullen and Marjan Abadie.
Katharina and Marjan are corporate trainers in Mindfulness and vitality. Both have several decades of experience in leadership positions in the corporate and/or academic world. Currently they are actively involved in scientific research and will share evidence on what works and what does not related to the vitality and success of organizations.
BNP Paribas Fortis, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Adecco/ 3W, Syngenta Crop Protection AG, EC Europe Agri, Bayer, IBM, Abbvie, RTL, Hogan Lovelles, BeTv and SPRB are some of their corporate references.
Old Abbey of Kortenberg
1.250 € for the 3-day residential training,
Including training days, course materials
Accommodation is not included.
These rates are excluding VAT.
Register before 1rst october 2017 and receive your voucher for free participation in one day Mindful Workshop.
Your organization is a start-up in its first 5 years of activity?
Your organization has less than 20 people actively involved or is operating on a not-for-profit basis?
Please contact us for a specific offer.
• Friday 10 november 2017 from 9:00 to 17:30
Focus, Clarity: Learning Trough Mindfulness Meditation
Part 2 and part 3
• Thursday 7 December 2017 after 18:00 welcome and registration and light dinner
• Friday 8 December 2017 Mindful Leadership – part 2
Mindfulness in a Collective Approach
• Saturday 9 December 2017 Mindful Leadership – part 3
Emotion and Decision
For a detailed description and more information about our Mindful Leadership program,
please call us 0418.104.22.168 or submit an enquiry.
Testimony EN/FR :
Joss "Comment un chef d’entreprise a intégré un programme de Pleine Conscience"
Joss "Impactes de la Pleine Conscience sur vous et vos équipes"